weLcome to Candy Rock

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Internship!

Assalamualaikum guys..

This entry is about internship. I'm currently in my third year as Chemical and Bioprocess Engineer. I'll be conducting an intership this July-September. Honestly, I'm both excited and kinda nervous about it.

I've applied for a few companies. A few of them reject me, some are still in the process and so far, I've only being accepted at Forest Research Institute Malaysia (FRIM) in forest biotechnology department. It is in Kepong, KL. I've read senior's blog and kinda excited about all the experiments that I'll be conducting there. Sadly, no allowance is provided. Plus, my sister's house is in Setapak, which took about 20-30 minutes by car. Plus the jammed highway, it may take up to an hour or more. It's risking that I might be late for work. So, my parents asked me to apply for other companies that are nearer to my sister's house. I'm still waiting for the responds from the companies. Anyhoo, I'm syukur that I got a placement for my internship. If FRIM is my last resort, I may have to find room to rent & hopefully know someone that is also gonna be an intern there. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Gruppled Pointer