weLcome to Candy Rock

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

missing :'(

hai candyrock. sorry for neglecting you for like half a year.. I'm just too busy with new life in UiTM puncak alam. yeah, I'm no longer a high school student but now as a college student. Alhamdulillah with a so-so SPM result, I was accepted as Foundation in Science student at UiTM Puncak Alam. really love it here, although I still miss my hometown, my old high school, my teachers and my friends. there's too much to write about PALAM (abbreviate for UiTM Puncak Alam). and I'm writing this right before going to class (laboratory) and I'm still not done with my jotter. well, we'll talk about jotter in the next post. gotta rush now. bye candy rock. I believe we'll meet again in the next post! xoxo muahmuah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gruppled Pointer