weLcome to Candy Rock

Thursday, November 8, 2012

regret


There's so many things that I regretted. SO many, and I can write it all night, but let's just keep it to myself. but I know that now, I can't do anything to change it. Though, that doesn't mean that there's no more bright future ahead of me. All I can and have to do now is, move on, do better in the future. As I know that there's always people who keep supporting me and always there for me. My mom, my dad, my sis, my besties and of course ALLAH S.W.T. He never ignores our du'a, if He didn't grant what we wished for. Redha, because He knows the best. Keep believing in Him. Always remember him as He always remember us. so, always redha, be grateful with what we have :)

that's all for my Tazkirah today
sekian, waltaufik walhidayah wassalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarokatuh

haha :P

kbai :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gruppled Pointer