weLcome to Candy Rock

Friday, February 7, 2014

bosan. lifeless.

Assalamualaikum and morning.
*blogwalkers, ku nasihatkan jangan baca entry ni. serius korang akan menyampah gila. bosan kot! takde input langsung (ececeh macam la entry before this ada input) hehe. so don't bother reading this entry, tu pun kalau ada blogwalkers. muehehehehehe tuan empunya blog pun macam apa dah..*




rajin pulak aku nak buat entry kan sejak dua menjak ni (teruk BM aku...) anyhoo, ni sebab boring yang amat! and tambah lagi selsema pepagi ni. whyy? letih tau bersin, batuk lagi. sobsss cuaca sejuk mungkin :(
k enaf mengadu pasal kondisi badan hahaha. hmm bosan bosan bosan. cuti best, gila la kalau cakap tak best. tapi yelah, lama cuti sem. 6 minggu. member ramai da start 2nd sem. kakak-kakak sekalian pun da balik. so yeah, kesorangan di rumah. parents pun kerja. kucing, siang2 tidur. and so am I. bangun Subuh, depends. kadang-kadang terus tidur. then bangun, then tidur balik, then bangun, no breakfast. bangun lunch, then kadang-kadang tidur balik. sumpah UNPRODUCTIVE gila! nak berbakti, kemas rumah....rumah tk bersepah. takde budak kecik kan? nak masak, kang gemuk. nak buat kek, rumah takde orang. and oven rosak! nak buat cookies pun guna oven! maaaaa abahhhhh bila nak beli oven baru??? anakmu ingin mengasah bakat mem-bake ni. hahahahaha ngade. hmm apa lagi nak melalut pagi ni. 

ohh I should be writing this entry in English.



since it's been awhile since I last learned English. English is important ya know? and my English is..hmm..ok la..kot? I'd love to improve my speaking skill, but how am I gonna improve it? with whom should I practice it? in my past high school, I did speak in English with my Chinese & Indian friends (well, more to Manglish actually). since UiTM, all the students are Malay/Bumiputera, it'd be weird speaking English with them, right? and besides, I'm too shy to speak English. yeah seriously. I have a very low self-esteem. My English teachers, in form 3, form 4 and especially form 5, they kept insisting me to join debate competition. As they already have Chinese and Indian panels, and they ask me to be representative for Malay students. a little part of me would like to accept the offer. it is fun. but again, low self-esteem. dammit. idk. maybe the teachers are desperate enough, and that's why kept insisting me. hahahahahahaha sedih bunyinya. hmm i did enter an english theater, but only the dubbing part. Acting? yeah, HELL NO! dubbing is fun, seriously. hehehe. I held three parts in the show : Mahsuri, as her step-mother?(not sure), as ..err lupa and as one of the villagers. hmm what else? oh yea, I did enter choral speaking competition. hmm well not really, hahahaha! I did pass the audition, but sadly there was slight change in date of the competition, so teachers have to use the old members. (wrong usage of noun?...). hmm I guess that's all my involvement in English part? (english part? really dila? haha teruknya BI aku! muahahahaha) my sis asked me to speak in English with her, but MALU LAHHH! haihh malu bertempatlah, cik Nadila oii. my MUET, the speaking part, I only obtained 20++/40! If I'm not mistaken, 27, 28? teruk teruk! hmm I did stuck in the middle of my point. I was startled a bit. and for the conclusion part? I redeem my mistake in the conclusion la. I choose the other candidate point instead of my own. As she stick with her point, I agreed and add some of my own idea. the other two candidates choose another point, but as we well, 'debate' (ke?), luckily we won.. hahahaha finally, they just agreed with us. kekeke sorry guys. the girl also got band 4. Well, no wonder la. She speaks very fluently. Jealoussss youu. woa, unexpectedly, this entry is quite long right? yeah, sharing my experience. my high school experience. god I miss high school, well more to the memories, not the learning part! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

k that's it. sorry english tunggang langgang. al-maklum la, beta masih dalam proses belajar & nak improve bahasa omputihs. ntah da mengada nak skipping konon haha. 

sesiapa yang dah terrbaca,
aku rasa korang menyesal kot..kot la
haaaaa kan da cakap awal-awal jangan baca

ni saje je, nak hilang bosan.
bosan sangat.
kawan pun semua tidur.
forever alone~

kbai :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gruppled Pointer